Insert a Kappa project in Google Slides presentation
Want to share a supportive Kappa project in a presentation? You can do so but keep in mind that this won't be a true embed. Users will be directed to a new tab or window to view a Kappa project.
Steps to insert
Let's insert a Kappa project in Google slides presentation step-by-step :
- Click share & embed.
- Copy the preview image of the project.
- Paste that image on Google slides presentation.
- Copy the link from the Kappa dashboard.
- Insert a link on that image.
Now when someone clicks on your Kappa project's preview image, they will be redirected to a new tab.
You may link to your Kappa project in other ways too -
- link the gif
- show full Kappa link as text