Share a Kappa project to your team
Want to share a Kappa project with your team member/s for feedback or editing? You can do this from the editor of your Kappa project.
Steps to share
- Click the share button on the top right.
- Select 1st option to invite members.
- You'll be directed to a new tab. Here you'll find your name with the owner tag on the side, under the section namely members.
- To add more members you need to enter the email id or Kappa username of that member in the input field of invite teams or people on top.
- By default, you'll see viewer access to the right of what you just entered in the input field.
- So there are 5 access roles you may grant to anybody - Editor (S/he has the access to edit anything in the project), Analyst (S/he has the exclusive access to analytics dashboard of the project), Viewer (S/he has the access to view the project inside the editor, which means they can see layers, logic, and everything that goes in the making), Preview (S/he has the access to view how the project looks and works but outside the editor).
- Now you're informed, you may grant any role to the member you're inviting. And hit the Send Invite button.
- That member will receive your invitation in the action center (on the console, to the top, and right to Experience, you'll locate Action center). S/he may accept or reject it.
- Similarly, you can share the project with more members.