Experience analytics and insights
You can see the performance of your project by navigating to the analytics section. The dashboards appear only for published projects.
Each project can have multiple published links to provide customized experiences. You can segment the data for each link by selecting from the dropdown.
This is the performance overview in the selected date range and links.
Below are the important definitions
- Views: Every time the Kappa link is loaded for the users, a view is counted.
- Plays: When the Kappa link is played, a play is counted. Users can play the experience by clicking on the "Start" button.
Note: Autoplaying links are also counted as plays. You can disable autoplay behavior from the link settings.
- Interactions: It is the count of total interactions that happened on your link. Interaction is only counted when a click happens on an interactive layer. Example buttons, images with click triggers, etc. Stray clicks on the screens are not counted here.
- Engaged plays: Plays where the users did at least one interaction.
- Avg. time spent: It is the average of all engaged play lengths. Time spent is calculated for the engaged plays and not for the views/plays. If the experience is loaded and not played then the time spent is zero.
This is the table of all interactive layers with a total number of interactions. Each layer defined by you in the project acts as a data beacon. Whenever someone clicks on them, interaction is counted in the system.
Layer visualization can be toggled by clicking on rows in the interaction table. When toggled it will get added to the KPI card.
In the above picture, you can see "Start" and "Game" layers are added to the line chart. It gives the relative magnitude of toggled metrics at a given day.
This section of the dashboard is dedicated to how the experience is exposed to your users.
Heatmap graph that visualizes the most engaging hours of the week. You can switch the metric from the dropdown on the top-right side of the card.
Browsers and operating system
We collect anonymized device data to give you an overview of the techno-graphics of the users. You can switch the visualized metrics from the dropdown.
Kappa guesses the approximate location of the visitors on your links. This location data is only provided only at the country level.
For agile operation and speed
The system is built for speed and scale. Our focus is to empower you with quick insights on where and how your experiences are being used.
All metrics are designed to gauge the performance of interactive experiences fast. All metrics are real-time which enables fast interaction of projects.
Let us know your feedback at email@example.com