Embed a Kappa project on a webpage
Want to display your Kappa project on a webpage? It's simple & quick to achieve. Using the iframe tag of HTML code, you can easily embed the project like the ones shown below.
Steps to embed
Let's embed a project on a webpage step-by-step -
- In the editor, on the top right, click the share button. Select 2nd option namely publish.
- Generate a new link.
- Click Share & Embed.
- Go to the Embed tab.
- Click Copy code.
- Paste this iframe tag code in the HTML editor of the webpage. And it's done!
As long as you have edit access to the HTML code of a webpage, you can embed a Kappa project on a webpage, be it part of a website, online store builder, or CMS.
Some specific requirements for obstacle-free running of the Kappa campaign are -
- Your site must be compatible with iframes.
- Your website must have a valid SSL certificate (using HTTPS://). If we cannot detect a valid SSL certificate, we will display a "Reply" button on your embedded Kappa campaign instead of the answer prompts you have selected. This button will open the Kappa campaign in a new tab to ensure responses are submitted over a secure connection.
- Make sure to use the embed code provided. Attempting to embed your Kappa campaign without using the embed code above could result in the recording process failing.
Note: Since all the content is hosted by us, the embedded Kappa campaign should not significantly affect the load speed of your site.