Embed a Kappa project on your Webflow site
Greeting your visitors on the Webflow site with an interactive Kappa experience can be a delightful way to instantly build a connection with them to find the right services/products.
You can embed a Kappa project in a Webflow webpage with an embed element.
NOTE: Only if you have a paid Webflow account or if your project has an active site plan, you can add custom blocks of HTML code to your sites to embed a Kappa project.
Steps to embed
Let's embed a Kappa project in the Webflow page -
- Click share & embed.
- Copy iframe code.
- In the Webflow editor, press A to open the Add elements panel.
- Add an embed element from the components section.
- Paste in the custom code you copied.
- Save and close the modal.
To add a Kappa project as a rich text element -
- Place your cursor where you’d like to add custom code
- Click the plus sign to open the insert menu and click the custom code button
- Add your code
Follow this link to know more.