Workspace roles and permissions
Members are managed from workspace settings. Each member can access the features of your workspace based on the roles assigned to them.
Role hierarchy and overview
- Previewer: Can preview all projects in a workspace. Cannot see anything else.
- Viewer: Can open the editor and see all projects. Cannot make edits.
- Editor: Can open the editor and make edits to all projects. Cannot publish or see analytics.
- Analyst: Can publish and see analytics of a project. Cannot make changes to the editor.
- Admin: Can manage all projects in a workspace. Can make see and make changes to all aspects of a project.
- Super Admin: Project access is the same as the Admin role. Can manage workspace, billing, and payment methods.
Can access and manage the whole workspace. Has read and write access to all functionalities.
This role is given to the member who will end to end manage the projects in your workspace. They will not have access to payments, billing, and workspace management. See the table below
This role is given to the member who will be only responsible for creating experiences using Kappa editor. In terms of hierarchy, this role has fewer privileges than Admin or Super Admins.
As the name suggests, the analyst can publish a project and see the data dashboard. This role cannot see or manage the workspace or billing settings.
Viewer role can view all the projects in your workspace. This role cannot make any edits whatsoever to any project. For details, cannot publish or view the data dashboard.
Can see and interact with the project previews in the console. This role cannot open the Kappa editor to view the project structure like viewers. This role has the least privilege among all.