Publish a project
This is step by step guide of publishing your interactive experience.
- Permission to publish: If you cannot see publish option on the project sidebar, then contact your workspace Super Admin. Learn more about roles and permission in this article.
- Named version: Your project should have at least one named version else it will show that your project is not eligible for publishing. Learn more about named versions in this article.
Steps to Publish
- Go inside the editor of the project you want to publish.
- Move your cursor to the top-right and there you have a share button.
- Click on the share button and hit the "Publish" option. You'll be redirected to a new tab.
- Select the named version from the dropdown & give a suitable title & description as it gets displayed on sharing.
- Hit the "Publish Project" button.
- Now that the project is published, we can add a nice poster to the link that will add context to the experience while sharing on different platforms.
- To add the poster, we will edit the published link and upload the poster in the preview section
- After uploading, hit the "Update" button and you are done!
Ad tags & DSP
You can access the ad tags by adding "/vast" to the end of your campaign link. These tags are VAST+VPAID compliant IAB formats.
You can run the ad by pasting the above URLs in DV360 (or any other DSP) as 3rd party creative.