In this article, we will guide you through how to use iFrames, a simple yet effective tool that will enable you to display web pages inside of other web pages without leaving the KappaX environment. Let's dive in!
iFrame allows you to embed an external webpage into your own web page. By using iFrames, you can display content from other websites within your own website.
Benefits of using iFrames
You can provide a seamless experience for your users without sending them off to another website.
Using iFrames in KappaX is incredibly simple. Follow these steps to get started:
- Select the iFrame and drag it onto the Artboard.
- Resize the iFrame to the desired dimensions.
- Go to the property panel and add the URL of the website you want to display within the iFrame.
That's it! You can now see the web page you added within the iFrame. You can also customize the appearance of the iFrame by adjusting its border and other settings in the property panel.
If you want to switch between different web pages within the same iFrame, follow these steps:
- Select the button using which you want to use to switch between URLs.
- In the logic panel, select the ‘Click’ event.
- In action, write "Set URL of Iframe to" and paste the URL.
Now, when the user clicks the button, the iFrame will switch to the new web page. This feature is especially useful if you want to show different content within the same iFrame based on user interactions.